Future Farmers is offering scholarships to help younger people take charge of their future.
Future Farmers Network (FFN) is offering three $1000 scholarships to study a course of the applicants’ choice with RuralBiz Training).
RuralBiz Training offers nationally accredited, flexible online training designed especially for farmers, and they have a range of agriculture related courses on offer.
FFN executive officer Toby Locke said he was excited to be offering more educational opportunities to young agriculture professionals.
“Education was one of the key priorities for FFN members in the 2017 survey and this is a great start to improving young aggies future, especially with a RuralBiz’s focus on rural and remote areas,” Mr Locke said.
“Online training means that students can study from home, and can arrange their times to fit around their farm schedules.
“RuralBiz trainers are usually degree qualified farmers themselves who can offer very practical feedback to their students.”
Applying is easy:
- Meet the entry requirements for your selected course
- Be aged 18-35 in February 2018 and an Australian resident.
- Be prepared to take enrolment in February 2018.
- Complete an application form.
- Be a Future Farmers Network Member.
- Describe, in 250 words, how you see farming in your future and how completing your chosen course will help you achieve your goals?